For some reason these belts remind me of Milly-Molly-Mandy, although I
don't think she ever wore a belt like this. She did eat bread and butter with Little Friend Susan which I decided to eat endlessy when I was little. Just like Algernon's cucumber sandwiches in The Importance of Being Earnest - I still love cucumber sandwiches.
100% hemp belts available at Milly Sleeping, 157 Elgin St Carlton.
Take a look at the "At the still point of the turning world" installation created for the 2007 L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival with contributions from local artists and designers - from March 1-18.
Available in white, red, dusk and dark blue.
- Collect@Object, Surry Hills NSW
- The Hive ACT
- ACMI Shop Federation Square VIC
- Queensland Art Gallery Store QLD
- Hummingbird60, Northcote VIC
- Periscope, Perth WA
- Momento, Launceston TAS
- EcoStore, Warrnambool VIC
- Lotus Gift and Home, Mount Hawthorn WA
- Fremantle Arts Centre Shop, WA
- Milly Sleeping, Carlton VIC
- Local Store, Northcote VIC
- Since Design, Peregian Beach QLD
- The Style Emporium, Gold Creek, ACT
- Sedonia, Seddon VIC
- Di Billet Homewares, Albury NSW
- Vulcanella @Reliquaire, Latrobe TAS
- Est, Hawthorn VIC