Stockists

Friday, March 6, 2009

Ipanema dreaming



Apologies for the absence in updates of new work. As proof I haven't been in Ipanema cruising the beaches (not mentioning anyone I am stupendously jealous of right now!) I'm going to show off my newly set-up studio that I am totally in luuurrve with.

We have ornate windows to keep an eye on my pussycat through, and a cute native garden. The
prettiest deco style ceiling and room for my bike! Super all round.

Righto, back to the cutting table.

More stock arriving in Freo soon and few new stockists in Vic, QLD and Tas coming in the next few weeks so I'll keep you posted where!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh Quyen it looks so pretty! I don´t remember our bedroom ever looking so nice!

SpinstersEmporium said...

Have a peek at http://www.spinstersemporium.com, it’s free P&P and sells lots of lovely stuff like VINTAGE TEXTILES, FANCY YARNS, HABERDASHERY, WALLPAPERS, PATTERNS AND CRAFT BOOKS.

Also check out the blog...
http://www.spinstersemporium.co.uk/blog/ for all the latest info on fun crafty times and grand expeditions.